We have extensive experience providing legal advice on commercial property matters. We act for a wide range of property users throughout Scotland. We regularly work with investors building or disposing of their property portfolio, landlords buying for development or rental, as well as businesses of all sizes buying or selling premises as their operations demand. We also work with a range of financial institutions.
Talk to our commercial property legal experts when you start to formulate your plans. We can help you to identify potential acquisitions, contribute to the feasibility study and assess the planning, environmental and tax considerations. We have the expertise and resources within the firm to put together and manage complex development negotiations, associated joint ventures and financing arrangements, as well as handle economically a new lease for a high street shop or office.
Our related services include:-
- Acquisitions and disposals;
- Commercial lettings and leases;
- Portfolio acquisition/break-up;
- Sale and purchase of a business;
- Landlord/tenant matters;
- Tenancy agreements/renewals/rent reviews;
- Terminations and rent recovery;
- Resolving disputes;
- Partnership/joint venture agreements;
- Planning/environment matters; and
- Tax and VAT consideration.
For further information and support please contact our partners specialising in commercial property:-
Norman Fyfe and Andrew Soutter