Renting your property is becoming increasingly complicated and with the passing of new legislation, it is more important than ever to ensure your leases are drafted and implemented correctly.
- Assured and Short Assured Tenancies;
- Multi-occupancy licences;
- New Tenancy Deposit Schemes (Scotland) Regulations 2011;
- Anti-social behaviour issues;
- Eviction procedure; and
- Gas, electrical and fire safety regulations.
These are just some of the areas that we can help you with.
For further information and support please contact our solicitors specialising in residential landlord and tenant matters:-
John Bowie and Jwad Hanif